Newtown PA – Tuesday afternoon, The Lackawanna College Tennis team lost a road match to Bucks County Community College by an 8-1 margin. Due to injuries sustained by Lackawanna players prior to the match, five of those eight points were won by Bucks by default.
The results of the Doubles matches were as follows:
2. Lackawanna defaulted to Makayla Raabe/Kayla Middleton
3. Lackawanna defaulted to Lavender Nambo/Kayela Worthington
In the Singles matches:
1. Rzesewski beat Middleton, 6-1, 6-1;
2. Maloney lost to Raable, 2-6, 3-6
3. Mackenzie McAndrew lost to Melissa Heverly, 6-3, 4-6, (10-6)
4. Lackawanna defaulted to Dees
5. Lackawanna defaulted to Beylina
6. Lackawanna defaulted to Dyak
Tuesday's match was the Falcons last of the 2017 season. With the loss the Falcons finished the campaign with a 2-4 win/loss record.